Présentation automatique des photos des autoroutes
Carl ROGÉRS
2009-08-23 16:35:51 UTC
Salut viatologues,

La viatologie est l'etude scientifique des autoroutes et rues
internationales.

La Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduit une nouvelle
présentation des photos des routes françaises. Cliquez-vous sur le
drapeau français à http://wwtl.info pour une présentation qui vous
donne nouvelles photos des routes françaises, suisses, monégasques et
canadiennes chaque 5 secondes. Si vous êtes aventureux et vous ne
voudriez pas voir cette présentation spéciale, cliquez sur la texte
"Je voudrais un menu plutôt" chercher manuellement votre autoroute
préférée.

Cordialement.

Carl ROGÉRS
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Ken W
2009-08-23 17:43:06 UTC
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Carl ROGÉRS
Post by Carl ROGÉRS
Salut viatologues,
Carl ROGÉRS
Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Reality Check
2009-08-23 18:03:30 UTC
"Ken W" <***@birchanger.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Carl ROGÉRS
| <***@wwtl.info> wrote:
|
| >Salut viatologues,
| >

| >Carl ROGÉRS
|
| Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?

Because the douchebag wants people to think that he is more
sophisticated than he really is. Fortunately, he has been a total
failure in that endeavor. Just like everything else he has attempted.

RC
Roscoe Yamamoto
2009-08-23 23:43:02 UTC
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:03:30 -0400
Post by Reality Check
| Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Because the douchebag wants people to think that he is more
sophisticated than he really is.
He has a better chance at winning the lottery.
Roscoe Yamamoto <***@yamamoto.cc>
Thomas F. Oiho
2009-08-24 00:12:23 UTC
Without buying tickets.
John Wright
2009-08-24 14:29:12 UTC
Post by Reality Check
| Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Because the douchebag wants people to think that he is more
sophisticated than he really is.
He has a better chance at winning the lottery.
--
Without buying tickets.
Well as someone said (probably on more or less on the radio) not too
long ago you increase your chances only very slighly by buying a ticket.
So there you go. Good advice.
--
People like you are the reason people like me have to take medication.

?John Wright
The Real Bev
2009-08-24 00:13:15 UTC
Post by Reality Check
| Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Because the douchebag wants people to think that he is more
sophisticated than he really is.
He has a better chance at winning the lottery.
Especially since the accent is entirely superfluous if it's pronounced as an
actual French word.
--
Cheers, Bev
---------------------------------
aibohphobia - fear of palindromes
Larry Sheldon
2009-08-23 18:13:47 UTC
Post by Ken W
Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Because somebody showed him how to?

Because he did it somewhere else and can't figure out how to stop it?

Because somebody told him it was a fancy nym-shift to get through
filters? (Didn't work here--dunno if the service providers stopped it
or mine did.)

Because somebody told him somebody would post a silly question about it
and get his name through the filters? (I' am sorry to report, that
worked. I working on stopping up that hole.)
--
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying characteristics
of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information:
http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs
http://tinyurl.com/7tp8ml
%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth)
2009-08-23 18:55:24 UTC
Post by Larry Sheldon
Because somebody told him it was a fancy nym-shift to get through
filters?
It didn't work here. It was auto-kill filed by the rules that detect
Chinese spam.
Adrian
2009-08-23 18:22:37 UTC
Pretension.
Mr Benn
2009-08-24 08:11:02 UTC
Post by Carl ROGÉRS
Salut viatologues,
Carl ROGÉRS
Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Because the nobhead thinks that he is now French and sophisticated. What an
idiot.
%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth)
2009-08-24 09:04:43 UTC
Post by Mr Benn
Post by Ken W
Why has he started putting an acute accent over the E in Rogers?
Because the nobhead thinks that he is now French and sophisticated. What
an idiot.
Why do people associate the French with "sophisticated"? It's a nation
that considers squatting over a hole in the ground to be an adequate
substitute for a lavatory. A nation where washing one's hands after
using the lavatory is regarded by the natives as an imposition on their
precious time. It's a nation where men wander around with a fag hanging
from their bottom lip, and where women have armpit hair that reaches the
ground, ankles like beer kegs and stockings that descend over a period
of time in best Nora Batty fashion. It's is a nation that seems unaware
of the virtues of soap, the toothbrush or even regular laundry.

Rogérs would feel at home there.