Vidéo de l'Autoroute 20 au Québec
Carl Rogers
2011-09-17 17:14:25 UTC
Salut tous viatologues,

Bon week-end! La Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) présente une
nouvelle vidéo de l'autoroute plus longue du Québec. Voici
l'Autoroute 20:

http://wwtl.info/#qc-20v.html

Dégustez-vous! Si vous voudriez voir nos plusieurs photos des
autoroutes du Québec aussi, la WWTL a une grande collections
aujourd'hui. Facilement visitez http://wwtl.info/#photographs-quebec.html
et cliquez sur le menu pour plus d'informations.

Cordialement.

Carl ROGÉRS
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
N166ER - A Svartzie Pilot Looking For The Colored Runway For My Propjobbie
2011-09-18 02:14:21 UTC
Post by Carl Rogers
Salut tous viatologues,
Nigga Please!
Post by Carl Rogers
http://wwtl.info/#qc-20v.html
So, you traveled all the way from SF to Quebec to shoot less than 30 seconds
of
video and shitty video at that? BP must *love* you.

N166ER
Nick Name
2011-09-18 02:27:59 UTC
On Sep 17, 9:14 pm, "N166ER - A Svartzie Pilot Looking For The Colored
Post by N166ER - A Svartzie Pilot Looking For The Colored Runway For My Propjobbie
Post by Carl Rogers
Salut tous viatologues,
Nigga Please!
Post by Carl Rogers
http://wwtl.info/#qc-20v.html
So, you traveled all the way from SF to Quebec to shoot less than 30 seconds
of
video and shitty video at that? BP must *love* you.
N166ER
Why don't you quit embarrassing yourself and go away.

N166ER - A Svartzie Pilot Looking For The Colored Runway For My Propjobbie
2011-09-18 02:17:08 UTC
Post by Carl Rogers
Salut tous viatologues,
Nigga Please!
Post by Carl Rogers
http://wwtl.info/#qc-20v.html
So, you traveled all the way from SF to Quebec to shoot less
than 30 seconds of video and shitty video at that?

Exxon and BP must *love* you.

N166ER
Nick Name
2011-09-18 02:29:04 UTC
On Sep 17, 9:17 pm, "N166ER - A Svartzie Pilot Looking For The Colored
Post by N166ER - A Svartzie Pilot Looking For The Colored Runway For My Propjobbie
Post by Carl Rogers
Salut tous viatologues,
Nigga Please!
Post by Carl Rogers
http://wwtl.info/#qc-20v.html
So, you traveled all the way from SF to Quebec to shoot less
than 30 seconds of video and shitty video at that?
Exxon and BP must *love* you.
N166ER
Whoops, too late. Duplicate post. Usenet must be too complicated for
you.